Marwin's CV3000 is designed for precise control with high pressure drop capability. A V-control metal insert behind the upstream seat acts as a throttling element, protects the soft seats from high velocities, and ensures bubble-tight shutoff when needed.
- Three-piece reduced or full port ball valve available in 1/2" to 4" sizes
- Modulating high capacity ball valve for control
- V control insert and metal encapsulated seats provide lower operating torque and less hysteresis
- Body material available in Hastelloy B, Alloy 20, Hastelloy C, bronze, Monel, carbon steel, stainless steel, and others
- Seat materials include PTFE, carbon or stainless-filled PTFE, Delrin, or PEEK