Jordan Valve's Mark 68G is a self-operated, globe style pressure reducing valve. It offers high capacity, accurate regulation, and easy servicing for industrial pressure reducing applications. The bottom-entry design makes the Mark 68G simple to clean or repair. The diaphragm can be easily accessed from the top allowing some repairs to be conducted without removing the valve from the line.
- For water, air, oil, gas, steam, or chemical applications with differential pressures up to 300 PSI
- Easy in-line maintenance: Bottom entry to expose plug, stem and seat, top entry to access diaphragm
- Large orifices and body passages provides high flow capacities; Large effective diaphragm area reduces droop for increased accuracy and sensitivity
- Choice of ANSI Class IV (hard seat) or Class VI bubble-tight (soft seat) shutoff
- Available sizes 1/4" to 2"