Hex Valve's HM59 is a line-mounted, two valve manifold that functions as a shutoff and bleed valve for static pressure instrumentation. It eliminates the need for extra parts and performs the same functions that are traditionally performed by a number of piping components.
- Replaces conventional nipples, pipes, elbows, tees, and gate valves for fewer potential leak points
- Non-rotating tip stem provides tight, repeatable shutoff without the galling or cross-scoring of ball-type stems
- Fully backseated bonnets prevent accidental stem removal and blowout, minimizing emissions
- Threaded inlets and outlets, integral or soft seats
- Available in carbon steel or stainless steel, Graphite, TFE, or Viton packing