Honeywell's U2 Series is an all-in-one integrated signal processor and viewing head system for single or multi-burner, multi-fuel and difficult flame detection applications.
With up to three flame sensors and a signal processor in a single unit, U2 eliminates the need for a separate processor, saving on cabinets and wiring.
- Integrated signal processor and viewing head with up to three sensors (UV Tron, solid state UV, and solid state IR)
- Independent configuration and adjustable gain settings for each sensor
- Ten selectable flicker frequency filters for solid state UV and IR sensors, depending on model
- Electronic system self-check — no mechanical shutter
- Two 2amp output relay contacts: one normally open flame relay and one normally open fault/self-check relay
- Analog flame signal: 0/4-20 mA output
- Modbus RS422 communication for use with FLAMETOOLS-PC (248 loops) or FLAMETOOLS-HMI/U (32 loops)
- Programmable using touchscreen interface with easy-to-follow scrolling menu
- Available in quick disconnect or PF versions with factory installed pigtail extension cables
- CSA, FM approvals: Class I Div 1 (PF version) or Class I Div 2 (quick disconnect)
- Fit for use in SIL-3 systems