K-Patents' PR-23-M is used in chemically-aggressive solutions and
ultra-pure fine chemical processes for systems with small pipe sizes.
Its factory-calibrated sensor has a Teflon body designed to measure
refractive index and temperature.
The PR-23-M's digital sensing technology is not affected by suspended solids, bubbles or color changes. Its measurement range covers 0-100% by weight and
is connected to the process by a G1/2" female or
1/2" NPT process connection.
- Full measurement range: Refractive Index (nD) 1.3200 – 1.5300 (0-100 Brix/Concentration)
- Universal calibration of each sensor; sensors freely interchangeable
- Dual connectivity: one transmitter can operate two sensors or second sensor can be easily integrated later
- Ethernet connection and remote panel for datalogging and remote operation
- Configurable low and high concentration alarms
- For process temperatures -4° to 266°F (-20° to 130°C)
- Approvals: FM Class I, Div 2; CSA Class I, Div 2, and ATEX Zones 0, 1, Zone II