WIKA's heavy duty, all-stainless S-20 pressure transmitter is designed to withstand the harshest pressure and operating conditions, extreme temperatures, extreme shock and vibration, and aggressive media. It provides high performance plus safe, reliable operation in general industrial applications, demanding applications in research and development, or the aggressive media of the chemical industry.
The S-20 is available in vacuum, compound, and pressure ranges up to 20000 PSI, with up to five times overpressure.
- Pressure ranges: 30" HgVac to 200 PSI vacuum/compound, 0-500 PSIA, 0-20000 PSI
- 4-20 mA DC 2-wire output standard; Call for 3-wire voltage outputs
- 0.25% span accuracy
- 316L stainless steel wetted parts, 316 Ti case, 316L and BPT/PET electrical connectors
- 24 VDC power
- 1/4 or 1/2" NPTM pressure connections standard
- Standard DIN or MiniDIN electrical connection standard; Call for IP67 cable outlet or M12 connector models
- cULus safety approval