WIKA Gayesco TC97 Miniature Multipoint Thermocouple Sensor
WIKA TC97 multipoint thermocouple sensors are small-diameter individual type K, E, or J thermocouples protected by stainless steel sheaths for measuring up to 100 temperature points at different positions or heights. Typically used in tubesheet reactors, pilot plants or food industry applications. Available with outer tubing diameters 1/8" to 1", in lengths to 150 feet.
Multipoint thermocouple sensors model TC97 are generally small diameter, individual sensors, which measure temperatures at different positions or heights.
Each individual sensor is protected with a stainless steel (or other alloy) sheath. These sensors may then be combined within a single protection tube. These assemblies are used where the generation of a temperature profile is required, but the weight or size of the multipoint is limited. These designs are available in a number of variants to suit the specific application.
Mini multipoint assemblies are used when a temperature profile is desired, and probe size is a limitation. They are small diameter, individual sensing probes that measure temperature at different positions or elevations. Each individual probe is protected with a stainless steel (or other alloy) sheath. These probes can then be contained in protective tubes.
- Minimize catalyst loading problems
- Minimize maintenance issues by using temperature assemblies that can be removed without disturbing the catalyst or process
- Small sensor avoids influencing process conversion or temperature
- Proper centering in catalyst tube for accurate process temperatures
- Can be calibrated to NIST standards for pilot plant use