WIKA A-10 low-cost pressure transmitters are engineered for performance and reliability in both OEM and general industrial applications. The rugged design provides excellent resistance to shock, vibration, temperature variations, RFI and other extreme environmental conditions.
The A-10 features a stainless steel welded measuring cell that enhances its long term reliability. Primary applications include process control and automation, hydraulics, pneumatics, and machine controls.
- Pressure ranges: 0-250" WC, 0-100 PSIA, 0-10000 PSIG
- 4-20 mADC or 0-10 VDC output standard
- 0.5% span accuracy standard, 0.25% optional
- 316L stainless steel wetted parts, 316L stainless steel body nitrile rubber, and polyamide non-wetted parts
- 8-30 VDC power
- 1/4" NPTM pressure connection
- DIN EN electrical connection with plug connector, 6-foot cable standard
- cULus and EAC approvals
- Replacement for retired WIKA ECO-1 series. Call Lesman for assistance with model number crossovers
Model Selection Guide
Use this table to find the right model for your application. Don't see the
range or output you need? Looking for a different connector? Call a Lesman sales specialist at 800-953-7626.
Orders placed before 3PM central time for in stock models ship the same day.