TSI's VelociCalc 9565 ventilation meters are portable, handheld, multifunction ventilation test instruments, available to work with a variety of "smart" plug-in probes, including volatile organic compounds (VOCs in PPB or PPM), CO2, and rotating vane probes.
The VelociCalc 9565-P measures differential pressure, barometric pressure, and accomodates two K alloy thermocouples. The large graphic display shows up to five measurements simultaneously.
- Static/differential pressure range: -15 to +15 in. H2O
- Barometric pressure range: 20.36 to 36.648 in. Hg
- Includes differential pressure sensor
- Compatible with plug-in probes, including VOC, CO2, and rotating vane probes
- Intuitive menu structure allows for ease of use and setup
- Multiple data logging formats
- Bluetooth communications for transferring data or remote polling
- Includes TrakPro™ and LogDat2™ downloading software with USB cable