UE Vanguard WirelessHART Toxic and Combustible Gas Detector
Battery-powered WirelessHART single gas detector for toxic and combustible gases. Front-panel display, NEMA 4X/IP66 aluminum alloy enclosure with tempered glass window, ATEX approved, CE compliant.
UE's Vanguard WirelessHART® toxic and combustible gas detector was designed and built specifically for safety applications where power and signal wiring is difficult and expensive. Its ultra-long 5+-year battery life saves maintenance. Its easy pushbutton calibration, mount-anywhere mobility, and seamless, plug-and-play interoperability save time and trouble. And eliminating wiring runs saves thousands in installation costs.
Each Vanguard detector has a WirelessHART transceiver, an antenna, a display, a long life power module, an NDIR or electrochemical cell gas sensor and a signal processor for the gas sensor. Vanguard uses Flexsense, a trademarked sensor architecture that allows the sensor to identify its target gas and self-configure to a Vanguard transmitter on connection.
- Field interchangeable toxic and combustible gas sensors for methane, propane, hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide, and ammonia
- Outputs four variables: Gas concentration (combustibles in %LEL, toxics in ppm), temperature, days since last calibration, and battery voltage
- Heavy duty design with Type 4X enclosure for Class 1, Div 1 & 2 hazardous location approvals
- Interoperable with existing WirelessHART networks and asset management systems (AMS); If HART gateway is required, call Lesman for pricing and delivery.
- Programmable via HART® handheld communicator or HART modem
- Calibration and bump test access through external button on transmitter base
- FLEXmount™ mounting brackets for pipe or wall mount, magnet mount, and universal mount for installing transmitter without a hot work permit
- 5+ year battery life
Gas Sensor Specifications
|Sensor:||Methane (CH4)||Propane (C3H8)||Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)||Carbon Monoxide (CO)||Ammonia (NH3)|
|Measuring Range||0-100% LEL||0-100% LEL||0-100 ppm||0-500 ppm||0-100 ppm|
|Resolution||1% LEL||1% LEL||1 ppm||1 ppm||1 ppm|
|Accuracy||±2% LEL or ±5% Indication||±2% LEL or ±5% Indication||±2% ppm or ±5% indication||±5% ppm or ±5% indication||±2% ppm or ±5% indication|
|Response Time||30 seconds||30 seconds||< 30 seconds||< 30 seconds||< 5 minutes|
|Service Life||5 Years||2 Years||2 Years||2 Years||2 Years|
|Storage Life||3 Years||3 Years||1 Year||6 Months||6 Months|
Sensor Pack #
Model Selection Guide
Use this table to find the right model for your application. Need a HART gateway or other accessories? Call a Lesman sales specialist at 800-953-7626.
|Vanguard WirelessHART Gas Detection System||TCD50H1 _ _ _|
|Mounting||2" Pipe Mount (Standard)
|A _ _
B _ _
C _ _
Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
Carbon Monoxide (CO)
|Accessories||Battery Pack (2 Lithium Cells)
Gas Calibration Kit with Cap and Regulator
Video is a great way to learn about instruments and technology, and it's available whenever you need it. Watch step-by-step instructions on how to configure a transmitter, tune a controller, or troubleshoot a safety valve. We'll post videos we create, and those our manufacturer partners share with us, so you don't have to look in multiple places to find the video training you need.
Subscribe to Lesman's YouTube channel, and you'll get email notifications as soon as we add new training videos and webinars.
|Gas Detector Use||Fixed|
|Gas Type||Toxic, Combustible|
|Gas Detector Technology||NDIR, Electrochemical Cell|
|Gas or Flame||Gas|
To build your complete part number, make a selection from each table section below. Your completed model and its price will appear in the Results section. If you don't see the options you need, call us.
|Please complete your model selections.|