UE One Series Hybrid Smart Solid State Transmitter-Switches
Programmable solid state pressure, differential pressure, and temperature devices with local indication for general service, hazardous area, or harsh environment applications. 4-20 mA transmitter-only, switch-only, or hybrid transmitter-switch models, front-panel digital process display and keypad adjustment, adjustable differential, I Am Working self-diagnostics, NEMA 4X/IP66 epoxy-coated aluminum alloy 360 enclosure with tempered glass window, UL listed, CSA approved, cUL certified, CE compliant.
UE One Series 1XSW loop-powered electronic switches are now certified SIL2/SIL3 capable for functional safety. See product documentation tab for further details.
United Electric's One Series provides explosion-, flame-proof, intrinsically safe, and non-incendive devices to monitor gauge pressure, differential pressure, or temperature for critical alarm and shutdown applications in general service or harsh, hazardous environments. With a digital process display and available 4-20 mA output, the One Series can provide the functions of a switch, a gauge, and a transmitter with only one connection to the process.
UE One Series is available in two-wire analog loop powered, two-wire discrete input powered, and externally powered solid state switch models, and as switch-only, transmitter-only, or transmitter/switch versions. Transmitter and hybrid transmitter-switch One Series now feature HART® communications so you can program or troubleshoot without removing the enclosure cover to maintain device integrity, even in explosive environments.
Field-proven in thousands of applications like pumps and compressors, lubricating oil monitoring, hydraulic oil pressure, filter monitoring, and plant upgrades as drop-in replacements for mechanical switches.
- Switch only, transmitter only, or hybrid transmitter/switch models available
- Two switch-only models available: High voltage, low current for compatibility to worldwide DCS and PLC systems, and high voltage, high current for switching high level loads directly at the measurement point
- Solid state switch-only models replace mechanical switches for cost-effective upgrades using existing wiring
- NAMUR standard and HART® enabled transmitter; 4-20 mA output plus programmable switch for process monitoring, alarm, and shutdown
- Adjustable Ranges: Pressure -14.7 to 6000 PSI, Temperature -40° to 1000°F, Differential Pressure 0 to 200 PSID
- Configurable "I Am Working" self-diagnostics ensure the instrument is functioning properly
- Display and keypad provide easy, fast, secure field programming without taking the device out of service
- Programmable setpoint and deadband provide versatile, accurate, repeatable alarm and shutdown switching without "wet" calibrations on a pressure test stand
- All models UL, CSA approved for Class I Div 1, Class II Div 1, Class III, plus Class 2 Zone 1, and Class 1 Zone 2 environments
- One Series 1XSW switches are now certified SIL2/SIL3 capable for compliance with IEC functional safety requirements
|Measured Variable||Differential Pressure, Gauge Pressure, Temperature|
|Enclosure/Construction||NEMA 4X, Div 1 Hazardous, Div 2 Hazardous|
|Switch Output||SPST, MOSFET/SSR, 4-20 mA, HART|
|Sensor Type||RTD, Strain Gage|
|Measuring Range||-14.7 to 6000 PSIG, 0 to 200 PSID, -40° to 1000° F|
To build your complete part number, make a selection from each table section below. Your completed model and its price will appear in the Results section. If you don't see the options you need, call us.
|Please complete your model selections.|