UE 24 Series Delta-Pro Differential Pressure Switches
Cost-effective differential pressure switch with external adjustment. Diaphragm sensor and snap-action switch, single SPDT switch outputs, NEMA 4 enclosure general service environments. UL, cUL, ATEX, and IECEx approvals, CE compliant.
United Electric's Delta-Pro differential pressure switch offers a unique blend of small size, excellent performance, environmental protection, long life mechanics, and an attractive price. The precision snap-acting switch and sensitive diaphragms combine to provide a narrow deadband and one-percent span repeatability.
Available with brass or Polysulfone pressure connections, the Delta-Pro will stand up in the most corrosive applications. A convenient, externally accessible adjustment screw is multi-turn to provide easy set point adjustability. Typical Delta-Pro applications include filter monitoring and proof-of-flow in wastewater, bioprocessing, food and beverage, HVAC, and gas processing industries.
- For applications involving hot or cool air, water, gas, or oil
- 5-Amp SPDT snap action switch output
- External stainless steel multi-turn adjusting screw
- Brass or polysulfone pressure connections
- Repeatability to ±1% full scale range
- Narrow deadband
- Force-balanced design for excellent vibration resistance
- Optional watertight conduit connection
- UL Listed, cUL certified, CE compliant
- All four standard models normally available from Lesman stock, ready to ship within one business day
Model Selection Guide
Use this table to find the right model for your application. Don't see the option you need? Call a Lesman sales specialist at 800-953-7626.
|Diaphragm Material||Pressure Connection||Adjustable Range
|Max Working Pressure (PSI)||Proof Pressure
|Click for Price
|Differential Pressure Models - 1/4" Female Pressure Connection. Low end of range on fall. High end of range on rise.|
|Polyurethane (polyether)||Polysulfone®||1 to 10||0.75||0 to 150||150||24-011|
|4 to 45||1||0 to 150||150||24-012|
|Polyurethane (polyether)||Brass||1 to 10||0.75||0 to 150||150||24-013|
|4 to 45||1||0 to 150||150||24-014|
|Measured Variable||Differential Pressure|
|Enclosure/Construction||NEMA 1, NEMA 4|