United Electric's Delta-Pro differential pressure switch offers a unique blend of small size, excellent performance, environmental protection, long life mechanics, and an attractive price. The precision snap-acting switch and sensitive diaphragms combine to provide a narrow deadband and one-percent span repeatability.
Available with brass or Polysulfone pressure connections, the Delta-Pro will stand up in the most corrosive applications. A convenient, externally accessible adjustment screw is multi-turn to provide easy set point adjustability. Typical Delta-Pro applications include filter monitoring and proof-of-flow in wastewater, bioprocessing, food and beverage, HVAC, and gas processing industries.
- For applications involving hot or cool air, water, gas, or oil
- 5-Amp SPDT snap action switch output
- External stainless steel multi-turn adjusting screw
- Brass or polysulfone pressure connections
- Repeatability to ±1% full scale range
- Narrow deadband
- Force-balanced design for excellent vibration resistance
- Optional watertight conduit connection
- UL Listed, cUL certified, CE compliant
- All four standard models normally available from Lesman stock, ready to ship within one business day