TSI Quest SoundPro SE and DL meters include two virtual sound level meters for simultaneous measurements in accordance with regulatory standards. Use a USB connection or SD memory card to transfer data from a meter to your PC for analysis. Datalogging capacity is determined by interval and media type. Typical applications include measuring workplace noise by exposure data and real-time frequency analysis in 1/1 and 1/3 octave bands.
Add a weatherproof enclosure to use the SoundPro for Community Action Monitoring Program surveys, to protect the instrumentation from exposure to wind, rain, snow, chemicals, and particulate. It can also be used to extend battery life for continuous monitoring up to two weeks. The case holds the meter and battery pack, with room for accessories.
- Replaces the retired Quest SoundPro DLX
- Class 1 and Class 2 frequencies with 1/1 and 1/3 octave band filters
- Measures SPL, Max, Min, Peak, Ln, Leq, Lavg, Sel, TWA, Taktm, Dose, PDose, Ldn, CNEL, and exposure
- Acoustic standards: EN/IEC 61672, ANSI S1.4-1983, ANSI S1.43/1997, EC/IEC 61260, ANSI S1.11-2004, IEC 60651, and IEC 60804
- Large backlit 128x64 pixel display makes measurement data easy to see
- DL models add time history datalogging function, with capacity determined by your logging interval and SD card media you use.
- Compatible with TSI Quest software for data management, analysis, and reporting