TSI Quest's Edge 4+ noise dosimeter lets you monitor personal noise exposure levels up to 140 dB in real-time directly from an Android or IOS tablet or smartphone, using Bluetooth and the Edge dB mobile app, so you can track noise exposure and identify potential hearing loss threats without interrupting your employee's work.
Basic kits include the dosimeter, an extra windscreen, a calibrator microphone adapter, quick start guide, product manual on USB, and a hard plastic carrying case. Docking stations and the AC-300 acoustic calibrator can be ordered separately.
- Measuring range 70 to 140 dB, with 3, 4, or 5 dB independent exchange rates, and A, C, and Z frequency weighting
- Two independent dosimeters that can simultaneously measure against separate industry standards (OSHA and ACGIH)
- Large color OLED display for easy reading with an LED dose indicator that flashes when dose level has been exceeded
- Configurable auto display shut off for increased battery life and lockout to keep users from accidentally terminating a study before completion
- Compatible with TSI Quest Detection Management Software (DMS) for device configuration, interpreting measurements, and generating or exporting reports
- Rated for use in general service environments
- Need a sound calibrator for your Edge dosimeters? See the TSI Quest AC-300 acoustic calibrator.