TSI Alnor Velometer RVA801 Rotating Vane Anemometer
Alnor RVA801 rotating vane anemometer measures air velocity, air volume and temperature.
The Alnor RVA801 rotating vane anemometer measures air velocity, air volume and temperature. It's a light weight, robust, and simple-to-use rotating vane anemometer that provides accurate and reliable readings every time.
The 4" head automatically averages velocity and volume readings, making the RVA801 an essential tool for measuring unevenly distributed or fluctuating flows. Sweep mode quickly and reliably provides one averaged reading of velocity or volume over a large measurement area.
- Measurement range: 50 to 6000 feet/minute (0.25 to 30 m/sec) velocity; 32Â° to 140Â°F (0Â° to 60Â°C) temperature
- Reversible 4" head allows readings at supply and exhaust grilles
- Calculates volumetric flow rate, automatically averages air velocity
- No density correction factors required
- Compatible with Aircone flow hood, range 0 CFM to 210 CFM
- Looking for a datalogging model? Try the RVA501 unit