Steriflow's Mark 978 O-Ring series meets the rigid specifications for sanitary process control valves for customers who prefer an O-ring style stem seal. Conforming to ASME BPE 2009 guidelines, it is suitable for a wide variety of applications in the bio-pharmaceutical, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, dairy and food and beverage industries.
High rangeability, characterized trim, high capacities, superior temperature and pressure ratings along with a selection of sealing methods make the MK978 the sanitary control valve for liquid, gas and steam services.
- Wetted parts made of 100% ASTM A479 316L stainless steel barstock, 20Ra mechanically polished internals
- FDA and USP Class VI compliance standard on all process seal and seat materials (except Buna-N)
- All stem guiding above the diaphragm eliminates particulate generation
- Self draining angle body when mounted in vertical (all sizes) or horizontal orientations
- Maintenance-friendly: Easy to perform sanitary maintenance with simple disassembly and reassembly
- Steel, baked corrosion resistant coated multi-spring actuators to meet a wide range of differential pressure requirements while providing excellent corrosion resistance during washdown
- Also available in Jorlon diaphragm and low flow models