Steriflow JSRHULP Sanitary High Flow Ultra-Low Pressure Regulator
The Steriflow Valve JSRHULP is a high purity, high flow, ultra-low pressure regulator for clean, compressed air and gas in bio-pharmaceutical stainless or single use vessels and process systems: Clean process air, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, argon, oxygen, custom sparge, purge or blanket gas.
The Steriflow JSRHULP features an in-line removable trim set to facilitate quick trim change out and cleaning without removing the valve, and eliminates the exposed threaded connections associated with traditional designs.
The valve body and metal trim components are machined from 316L stainless steel barstock construction to guarantee material integrity and surface finish, has a soft seat for ANSI Class VI shutoff, Jorlon long-life diaphragm, and no exposed threaded connections below the diaphragm. Designed for CIP/SIP capability, FDA and USP Class VI compliance.
- Sizes: 1/2", 3/4", and 1" (DN15, DN20, DN25)
- Stainless steel body, ASME BPE SF5 finish, electropolished, Tri-Clamp end connections, stainless steel stem and wetted spring
- Soft seat materials for ANSI Class VI Shut-off: EPDM to 275°F (135°C) FDA, USP Class VI
- Thin Jorlon diaphragm, FDA, USP Class VI
- Maximum operating pressure: 230 PSI at inlet
- Spring ranges 4-18″ H2O (0.14 – 0.65 PSI) standard
- Flow capacity: 1/2" Cv 1.5, to failure at Cv 1.8; 3/4" and 1" Cv 1.9 to failure at 2.28