Steriflow's JSR is the first high purity gas pressure regulator designed and built specifically for hygienic, ASME BPE gas applications. Its been designed specifically to eliminate the exposed threaded connections and permanent contaminant traps below the diaphragm. And, it features an in-line removable trim set to facilitate quick trim change out and cleaning without valve removal or disassembly.
The durable valve body and metal trim components are machined from ASTM A479 316L SST barstock and finished to ASME BPE SF5 standard. The valve is outfitted with the rugged Jorlon FDA-approved, USP Class VI compliant materials to withstand the rigors of SIP and CIP processes.
- Designed specifically for Bio and Parenteral process gas services: minimized internal volume and crevices
- Body, stem, and bonnet materials ASTM A479 316L suitable for any environment and washdown
- SF5 20 Ra electropolish standard internal and external finish suitable for clean room installation
- FDA/USP Class VI seat material for ANSI Class VI shutoff
- Fine thread pitch for precision setpoint adjustments
- Five-minute trim change via standard inline maintainability
- Jorlon diaphragm (FDA, USP87, USP88 Class VI @ 121°C) for unsurpassed life