Steriflow Food & Beverage FBCPM Sanitary Air-Loaded Constant Pressure Regulators
3A sanitary approved constant pressure modulating valves are light weight, air-loaded sanitary back pressure (inlet) and pressure reducing (outlet) valves. 2" valves with 316L stainless steel wetted parts with ASME Tri-Clamp end connections.
Quick delivery from factory! Average lead time: 3 weeks.
The Steriflow Food & Beverage CPM valve is designed for automating and maintaining constant pressure setpoints on the inlet (FB5CPM) or outlet (FB6CPM) side of the valve for control operations, including process setpoints or points to fully open the valve for rinse on Clean-in-Place or Sterilize-in-Place operations. You can chance setpoints remotely via a cabinet- or panel-mounted air regulator or through a control system with an I/P transducer.
Typical applications in the food and beverage, healthcare, and pharmacuetical industries include HTST/UHT Pasteurization, pump pressure control, CIP system pressure control, after heat exchangers, separator equipment, on bottling lines, or in other process applications.
- FB5CPM inlet valve automatically opens with increased flow: 5-60 PSI setpoint range, 3 PSI minimum pressure drop
- FB6CPM (outlet) valve automatically closes with increased flow: 20-100 PSI setpoint range, 100 PSI maximum pressure drop
- 2" valve size (DN50) with 19.0 Cv (56.5 Cv for relief valve sizing); Call for other valve sizes
- Integral 316L stainless steel hard seat for Class IV shutoff; Optional Teflon soft seat (not 3A) for Class VI shutoff
- ASME Tri-Clamp end connections
- FDA and 3A-approved Jorlon diaphragm material
- Connects to I/P transducer or self-relieving air regulator for automated or remote setpoint control
- Compact design significantly reduces the installation space and weight for mounting on a process skid
- 3A Certification 53-06
Model Selection Guide
Make a selection from each table section below to build a complete model number. A complete model number will look like this: FB5CPM-200-6L-ANASEJAPJLAA-00.
|Model||3A Sanitary Air-Loaded Pressure Regulating (Inlet) Valve||F5BCPM-|
|3A Sanitary Air-Loaded Back Pressure Regulating (Outlet) Valve||F6BCPM-|
|Valve Size||2" (DN50)||200-|
|Construction||316L Stainless Steel Body and Integral Seat||6L-|
|Body and Trim||32 Ra Interior, Cast Exterior Finish, 32 Ra Finished Trim, Cv=19||ANAS _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ -|
|O-Ring Material||EPDM||_ _ _ _ EJ _ _ _ _ _ _ -|
|Teflon-Encapsulated Viton (FDA Approved)||_ _ _ _ TY _ _ _ _ _ _ -|
|None||_ _ _ _ _ _ 00 _ _ _ _ -|
|I/P Transducer, 4-20 mA to 60 PSI||_ _ _ _ _ _ AP _ _ _ _ -|
|I/P Transducer, 4-20 mA to 120 PSI||_ _ _ _ _ _ AH _ _ _ _ -|
|LowFlow J Series Regulator, 25 PSI||_ _ _ _ _ _ BA _ _ _ _ -|
|LowFlow J Series Regulator, 50 PSI||_ _ _ _ _ _ BC _ _ _ _ -|
|LowFlow J Series Regulator, 100 PSI||_ _ _ _ _ _ BE _ _ _ _ -|
|Diaphragm Material||Jorlon (FDA, 3A Approved)||_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ JL _ _ -|
|Actuator||Standard Actuator||_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ AA -|
|Certificate of Compliance (#34891)||CC|
To build your complete part number, make a selection from each table section below. Your completed model and its price will appear in the Results section. If you don't see the options you need, call us.
|Please complete your model selections.|