The Steriflow FB8905 is a three-piece 3A approved sanitary ball valve designed for clean utility applications in the Food & Beverage and Consumer Health & Beauty industries.
This three-piece 316L stainless steel ball valve comes standard with sanitary clamps and a 32 Ra or better internal finish. It is cavity filled to minimize media collection, and designed for simple maintenance with swing-out reparable features and a lockable handle to prevent accidental operation. Its tube bore design provides unobstructed media flow and improved drainage.
- Available in sizes from 1/2" to 4"
- Setpoint spring ranges from 3 to 105 PSI
- Cv from 9 to 1986 with operating torque from 80 to 1300 in-lb
- Pressure ratings to 800 or 1000 PSI, depending on valve size
- Stainless steel body, end caps, ball, and stem; PTFE ball seats, stem packing, and seals
- Manual locking lever and ISO 5211 actuator mounting flange
- Available with solenoid, valve positioner, limit switch, or air pressure regulator
- Unicert certificate of compliance available on request for material, surface finish, FDA food and beverage, and 3A sanitary approvals