The Steriflow FB5C sanitary back pressure regulator is designed to regulate pressure in systems requiring the maintenance of sanitary conditions. Suitable for CIP and SIP applications, centrifuges, autoclaves, culinary equipment, sterilizers, and process tanks.
Stem guiding above the diaphragm, instead of in the flow path, eliminates any metal-to-metal particulate generation. It also features low setpoint offset (creep) with minimal stroke and optimized springs.
- Available in sizes from 3/4" to 3"
- Setpoint spring ranges from 3 to 105 PSI; Cv from 1.5 to 28, rated for pressures from 75 PSI to 200 PSI (depending on valve size)
- 150 PSI maximum allowable differential pressure
- ANSI Class III hard seat shutoff
- 316L stainless steel body and trim; Self-draining design with 32 Ra finish on all wetted parts
- Unicert certificate of compliance available on request for material, surface finish, FDA food and beverage, and 3A sanitary approvals