Siemens XRS-5 Continuous Ultrasonic Level Transducers
Ultrasonic transducer for measuring liquids and slurries in narrow lift stations, wet wells, flumes, weirs, and filter beds. 10° beam angle. Range 1-26 feet (0.3 to 8 meters), 44 KHz frequency, good to temperatures 149°F (65°C).
Siemens Echomax XRS-5 ultrasonic transducers continuously measure liquid and slurry levels in lift stations, wet wells, flumes, weirs, and filter beds. Its hermetically sealed CSM rubber face and PVDF copolymer enclosure are designed for maximum resistance to methane, salt water, caustics, and harsh chemicals common to wastewater installations. Add the optional submergence shield to maintain high level reading outputs in installations where flooding is possible.
This cost-effective transducer is compatible with a full range of Siemens controllers, from a basic system for high/low alarm or simple pump control to advanced control systems with communications, telemetry, and SCADA integration.
- 44 KHz signal
- 10° Beam Angle
- 1 to 26 foot measuring range (0.3 to 8 meters)
- IP65/IP68 rated PVDF copolymer enclosure with CSM rubber face
- 1" NPT process connection standard
- CSA, FM, ATEX, INMETRO approved, CE compliant
- Built-in temperature sensor for temperature compensation
- Kit includes one printed Quick Start guide and documentation CD-ROM
- Integral signal cable available in various lengths
|Point or Continuous Level||Continuous|
|Level Media||Liquid, Slurry|
|Measuring Range||1 to 26 Feet (0.3 to 8 Meters)|
|Wetted Materials||CSM rubber|
To build your complete part number, make a selection from each table section below. Your completed model and its price will appear in the Results section. If you don't see the options you need, call us.
|Please complete your model selections.|