Siemens XPS-15F Continuous Ultrasonic Level Transducers with FM Approval for Hazardous Area
Ultrasonic transducer for measuring liquids and solids indoors or outdoors, particularly in deep wet wells. 6° beam angle. Range 1-50 feet (0.3 to 15 meters), 44 KHz frequency, good to temperatures -4° to 203°F (-20° to 95°C).
Siemens Echomax XPS-15F ultrasonic transducers continuously measure liquids and solids in hazardous areas. They can be fully immersed, are resistant to steam and corrosive chemicals, and can be installed without flanges. Flanges with PTFE facings are available for applications that require them.
The XPS-15F can be installed in stilling wells and standpipes, and used for water treatment differential level, pump control, sewage lift applications, as well as dry solid storage bins.
- 44 KHz signal
- 6° Beam Angle
- 1 to 50 foot measuring range (0.3 to 15 meters)
- IP65/IP68 rated PVDF enclosure and sensor face
- Stainless steel coupling and 1" NPT process connection standard
- FM Class I, Div 1, Groups A-D, Class II, DIv 1, Groups E-G, Class III Approval
- Built-in temperature sensor for temperature compensation
- Kit includes one printed Quick Start guide and documentation CD-ROM
- Integral signal cable available in various lengths
|Point or Continuous Level||Continuous|
|Level Media||Liquid, Dry Solid|
|Measuring Range||1 to 50 Feet (0.3 to 15 Meters)|
|Wetted Materials||PVDF sensor face|
To build your complete part number, make a selection from each table section below. Your completed model and its price will appear in the Results section. If you don't see the options you need, call us.
|Please complete your model selections.|