Ultrasonic transducer for measuring liquids and solids indoors or outdoors, particularly in deep wet wells. 6° beam angle. Range 1-50 feet (0.3 to 15 meters), 44 KHz frequency, good to temperatures -40° to 203°F (-40° to 95°C).
Siemens Echomax XPS-15 ultrasonic transducers continuously measure liquids and solids in deep wet wells. They can be fully immersed, are resistant to steam and corrosive chemicals, and can be installed without flanges. This transducer is compatible with the range of Siemens ultrasonic controllers, from a basic system for high/low alarm or simple pump control to advanced control systems with communications, telemetry, and SCADA integration.
- 44 KHz signal
- 6° Beam Angle
- 1 to 50 foot measuring range (0.3 to 15 meters)
- IP65/IP68 rated PVDF enclosure standard, flanged versions have CPVC flange
- 1" NPT process connection standard
- CE, CSA, FM, ATEX, IECEx Approvals
- Built-in temperature sensor for temperature compensation
- Kit includes one printed Quick Start guide and documentation CD-ROM
- Integral signal cable available in various lengths
|Point or Continuous Level||Continuous|
|Level Media||Liquid, Dry Solid|
|Measuring Range||1 to 50 Feet (0.3 to 15 Meters)|
|Wetted Materials||PVDF or PTFE sensor face, CPVC flange|
To build your complete part number, make a selection from each table section below. Your completed model and its price will appear in the Results section. If you don't see the options you need, call us.
|Please complete your model selections.|