Siemens ST-H Continuous Ultrasonic Level Transducers
Ultrasonic transducer for measuring liquid level in chemical storage and liquid tanks. 12° beam angle. Range 1-33 feet (0.3 to 10 meters), 44 KHz frequency, good to temperatures 140°F (60°C) for ATEX models, 163°F (73°C) for CSA/FM models.
Siemens ST-H ultrasonic transducers continuously measure level in chemical storage and liquid tanks, even in harsh or corrosive environments. The transducer's narrow design allows it to be mounted on a 2" standpipe, completely protected from the process.
- 44 KHz signal
- 12° Beam Angle
- 1 to 33 foot measuring range (0.3 to 10 meters)
- IP68 rated ETFE or PVDF enclosure
- 2" NPT process connection standard; Can be mounted in a narrow standpipe
- CSA, FM, ATEX, INMETRO approved, CE compliant
- Built-in temperature sensor for temperature compensation
- Kit includes one printed Quick Start guide and documentation CD-ROM
|Point or Continuous Level||Continuous|
|Measuring Range||1 to 33 Feet (0.3 to 10 Meters)|
|Wetted Materials||ETFE or PVDF|
To build your complete part number, make a selection from each table section below. Your completed model and its price will appear in the Results section. If you don't see the options you need, call us.
|Please complete your model selections.|