Siemens SIWAREX WT241 Stand-Alone Weighing Terminal for Belt Scales
Siemens' SIWAREX WT241 is a stand-alone weighing terminal for continuous applications using belt scales or solids flowmeters. It supports up to four load cells with high resolution signal and independent diagnostics for each. Includes touchscreen interface, four DI, four DO, one 0/4-20 mA output, RS-485 and Modbus RTU in a stainless steel enclosure.
The SIWAREX WT241 is a stand-alone (no PLC required) weighing terminal and local interface for continuous applications with belt scales or solids flowmeters. Typical applications include determining the current material flow rate, belt load, and belt speed. It also comes with six totalizers that can record volume of material conveyed.
The SIWAREX WT241 has four options available for fast commissioning: automatic calibration, calibration with calibration weights or test weights, calibration with test chain, and calibration via material batch.
- Fast and easy commissioning through the touchscreen interface
- Integrated terminals for up to four load cells with high resolution signal of up to ± 4 million parts
- Includes four digital inputs (24 VDC), four digital outputs (24 VDC), one analog output (0/4-20 mA), RS-485 interface and Modbus RTU
- Comprehensive diagnostics functions with all diagnostic and error messages, as well as all scale parameters, in plain text
- Six separately resettable totalization memories
- Simulation of speed and belt load for test purposes
- Parameterizable pulse signal (24 V DC) for external totalizer
- Correction of material flow rate by means of correction factor
- Stainless steel enclosure permits applications in diverse environments