Siemens SIWAREX WT231 Stand-Alone Weighing Terminal for Platform and Hopper Scales
Siemens' SIWAREX WT231 is a stand-alone (no PLC needed) industrial weighing terminal for non-automatic applications, like platform scales, bin weighing, and hopper scale applications. It supports up to four load cells with high resolution signal and independent diagnostics for each. Includes touchscreen interface, four DI, four DO, one 0/4-20 mA output, RS-485 and Modbus RTU in a stainless steel enclosure.
The SIWAREX WT231 is a complete stand-alone weighing terminal for industrial use in systems not connected to a PLC. Typical applications include non-automatic weighing instruments, fill level monitoring of silos and hoppers, measuring of crane and cable loads, load measuring for industrial elevators and rolling mills, and force measuring, hopper scales, platform scales and crane scales.
SIWAREX WT231 is fast and easy to commission. The structured menu-based operation takes you through guided commissioning and facilitates scale operation.
- Integrated terminals for up to four load cells with high signal resolution of up to ± 4 million parts
- Includes four 24 VDC digital inputs, four 24 VDC digital outputs, one 0/4-20 mA analog output, and RS-485 interface for Modbus RTU
- Comprehensive diagnostics functions with all diagnostic and error messages, as well as all scale parameters, in plain text
- Recovery point for simple restoration of all parameters
- Automatic calibration is possible without the need for calibration weights
- Simulation mode
- Three freely programmable limit values
- IP65-rated stainless steel enclosure permits applications in a variety of environments