Siemens SITRANS WS300 Digital Speed Sensor
Speed sensor for use with Siemens conveyor belt scales. Converts shaft rotation into a pulse train of 32, 256, 1000, or 2000 pulses per revolution. The digital signal is transmitted as a speed input to any Siemens integrator to calculate belt speed, flow rate, and totalized weight. NEMA 4X/IP65 painted aluminum enclosure with 3-wire shielded cable (max run 1000 feet).
Siemens SITRANS WS300 is a low to high resolution, shaft-driven speed sensor that provides a signal to a digital integrator in conveyor belt scale applications. The WS300 replaces the retired Milltronics MD-36 and MD-256 speed sensors.
The SITRANS WS300 is directly coupled to a rotating tail or bend pulley shaft to ensure accurate belt-travel readout, eliminating problems cause by belt slippage or material build-up. It has a rugged, cast aluminum housing and is suitable for outdoor installation. It is bi-directional for either clockwise or counter-clockwise belt travel.
- 32, 256, 1000 or 2000 pulses per revolutions for measurements over a range of belt speeds
- Accurate belt speed detection
- Compatible with any Siemens integrator
- Light and rugged design, IP65 rated, corrosion-resistant
- FM, CSA, ATEX, and CE approval; Intrinsically safe model available
- Replaces retired Milltronics MD-36 and MD-256 speed sensors
To build your complete part number, make a selection from each table section below. Your completed model and its price will appear in the Results section. If you don't see the options you need, call us.
|Please complete your model selections.|