Siemens SITRANS WM300 Motion Failure Alarm and Machine Monitoring System
Motion failure alarm that acts as an early warning system for plant machinery, alerting you to potential problems before they develop into something more serious and costly. Ability to monitor multiple machines at once with twin independent probe inputs plus two inputs for differential speed detection. Optional analog output module. Polycarbonate enclosure.
Siemens SITRANS WM300 MFA is a dual setpoint motion sensor system that detects changes in the motion and speed of industrial rotating, reciprocating or conveying equipment. It warns of equipment malfunction and sends signals to shut down machinery in case of a slowdown or failure.
Multiple machines can be monitored with twin independent probe inputs plus two additional inputs for differential speed detection in a machine monitoring solution, like comparing the head to tail pulley speeds on a belt conveyor. Add a dual mA analog output module to use the WM300 as a non-contacting tachometer.
It can be used on tail pulley shafts, driven pulleys, motor shaft sensing, belt or drag conveyors, screw conveyor flights, bucket elevators, fans and pumps.
- Combines non-contact motion monitoring, differential speed detection and tachometer into a single monitor
- Up to four inputs, four relay outputs
- Compatible with the same motion sensing probes as the Siemens MFA-4P
- Up to 4-inch gap between target and probe
- Setpoint adjustment range 2 to 5,000 Hz, with over- and under-speed setpoint detection
- Adjustable start-up time delay (0-60 seconds) so your monitored device can accelerate to normal running speed before monitoring begins
- Local visual indication of probe operation and relay status
- Options include remote display, analog output card, MSP-12 converter, and high temperature probes
- CE, CSA, UL, FM, EAC, RCM, and KCC approvals