Siemens SITRANS WM100 Heavy Duty Zero-Speed Alarm Switch
Non-contacting motion speed sensor for equipment protection in harsh environments. Includes selectable startup time delay 10 to 14 seconds, one Form C relay contact output. NEMA 4X/6 IP67-rated aluminum probe body, Neoprene gasket, 2" NPSL process mount.
Siemens SITRANS WM100 is a heavy duty non-contacting zero speed alarm switch that provides cost-effective equipment protection even in the harshest conditions. The SITRANS WM100 has built-in selectable start delays and one Form C relay contact. It is resistant to dust, dirt, build-up and moisture.
The WM100 monitors the absence of motion on moving or rotating equipment. The device alarms to minimize spillage, prevent extensive damage or fire caused by belt slippage at the head pulley, and warn against conveyor malfunction.
Typical applications include: tail pulleys, driven pulleys, motor shaft sensing, screw conveyor flights, and bucket elevators.
- Replaces the retired Milltronics ZSS zero speed switch
- Rugged, low maintenance, suitable for tough environments
- Up to 4" gap between SITRANS WM100 and targets
- Dynamic range: 6 to 12 pulses per minute to 3000 pulses per minute
- One SPDT Form C relay contact output
- Non-contacting design eliminates need for lubricating, cleaning, and part replacement
- Visual indication of target triggered pulse
- CSA, CE, RCM, EAC, KCC approvals
To build your complete part number, make a selection from each table section below. Your completed model and its price will appear in the Results section. If you don't see the options you need, call us.
|Please complete your model selections.|