Siemens SITRANS LVS200 is a vibrating point level switch for high, low or demand levels of dry bulk solids in bins, silos or hoppers. This compact switch can be top, side, or angle mounted. It is highly resistant to mechanical forces, is unaffected by external vibrations, and can handle high bulk material loads.
The vibrating fork design ensures the tines are kept clean, and the unique fork and crystal assembly design eliminates false high level readings even if tines become damaged. SITRANS LVS200 has an optional 4-20 mA output for monitoring buildup on the fork in sticky applications, to determine the need for preventative maintenance.
- Key applications include dry bulk solids in bins, silos, hoppers. Interface version for settled solids within liquids in feed pipes
- For bulk densities as low as 1.3 Lb/Ft3 (20 G/L)
- Good for point level detection in vessels with process temperatures to 284° F (140°C) and process pressures to 435 PSIG; Thermalisolator option available for higher temperature applications
- PNP open collector, SPDT, or DPDT relay outputs
- Available with NEMA4/IP65 epoxy-coated aluminum enclosure
- Choice of 1.5" NPT threaded, or 2" NPT sliding sleeve or 2" to 4" ASME flanged process connection
- Stainless steel process connection, tines, and extensions
- CE, CSA, FM, ATEX approvals available