Siemens SITRANS LR250 PLA Polypropylene Lens Antenna Radar Level Transmitter for Liquids and Slurries
$500+ Orders on Lesman.com Ship Free via UPS Ground
Two-wire 25 GHz pulse radar level transmitter for continuous level monitoring of liquids and slurries in ranges up to 33 or 66 feet (10 or 20 meters). 10° beam angle. Flanged polyproplyene lens antenna. 4-20 mA output plus HART communications standard. Good for process temperatures to 176°F (80°C), pressures to 72 PSIG, and media with dielectric constant greater than 1.6.
Siemens SITRANS LR250 with a polypropylene lens antenna is a two-wire, 25 GHz radar level transmitter for continuous monitoring of liquids and slurries in storage and process vessels. Its integral display with a graphical user interface and Quick Start Wizard make configuration and operation simple. It also displays echo profiles for easy diagnostic support.
- Key applications include liquid bulk storage tanks, process vessels with agitators, vaporous liquids, corrosive and aggressive materials, and applications requiring functional safety
- Ideal for small storage tanks or vessels with temperatures to 176°F or pressures to 72 PSIG
- Two-wire 25 GHz pulse radar level transmitter
- Good for continuous monitoring from 2 inches to 33 feet (10 meters) when installed directly in a tank or vessel, 66 feet (20 meters) when installed in a stilling pipe
- 10° beam angle
- Good for liquids or slurries with dielectric constant greater than 1.6
- Process Intelligence signal processing for improved measurement reliability and Auto False Echo Suppression for fixed obstructions
- Program using Siemens' infrared intrinsically safe handheld programmer, SIMATIC PDM software and a PC, or HART handheld programmer
- Startup with as few as two parameters for basic operation
- NEMA 4X/NEMA 6/IP67/IP68 rated aluminum enclosure, 3" cast aluminum, polypropylene lens and FKM seal
- Universal flanges in 3", 4", or 6" sizes (80, 100, or 150 mm); Can be mounted in a nozzle
- CE, CSA, FM, ATEX approvals available
- Available with SIL2 Functional Safety certificate for use in accordance with IEC 61508 and IEC 61511
- LR250 is also available with a threaded PVDF antenna, stainless steel horn antenna, flanged encapsulated antenna for harsh or corrosive applications, or an antenna specifically for hygienic applications
Model Selection Guide
Use this table to find the right model for your application. Don't see the option you need? Call a Lesman sales specialist at 800-953-7626.
Make one choice from each table section. A complete catalog number will look like this: 7ML5431-5Q _ _0-_ S _ _.
|SITRANS LR250 Two-Wire 25GHz Pulse Radar Level Transmitter||7ML5431-|
|Wetted Parts||Aluminum 3" Horn Antenna, Flat Face, Polypropylene Lens, FKM Seal||5 _ _ _ _-|
|Process Connection||ANSI 150# 3" Universal Polymeric Flange
ANSI 150# 4" Universal Polymeric Flange (DN100)
ANSI 150# 5" Universal Polymeric Flange (DN150)
|_ QC _ _-
_ QD _ _-
_ QE _ _-
|Communication||4-20 mA, HART® (Startup at <3.6 mA)
|_ _ _20-
_ _ _10-
|Enclosure||Epoxy-Painted Aluminum with Two 1/2" NPT Inlets||0_ _ _|
|Antenna||3" Polypropylene Lens Antenna
||_ S _ _
|Approvals||General Purpose CE, CSA, FM, FCC
Intrinsically Safe CSA.FM, FCC 
Non-Incendive CSA/FM, FCC
Explosion Proof FM
|_ _ A _
_ _ B _
_ _ D _
_ _ H _
|Pressure||Rating per Pressure/Temperature Curves||_ _ _ 2|
|SIL2 ||Functional Safety, SIL 2 Compliance Cert||,Z-C20|
|Accessories||Intrinsically Safe Handheld Programmer
USB HART Modem for Use with PC and SIMATIC PDM
 Intrinsic safety barrier required.
 For HART models with general purpose or intrinsically safe approvals only.
|Point or Continuous Level||Continuous|
|Level Media||Liquid, Slurry|
|Measuring Range||2 Inches to 33 or 66 Feet (0.05 to 10 or 20 Meters)|
|Wetted Materials||Polypropylene, FKM|
To build your complete part number, make a selection from each table section below. Your completed model and its price will appear in the Results section. If you don't see the options you need, call us.
|Please complete your model selections.|