Capacitance point level switch for level in liquids, slurries, foam, or interfaces. 0.59" (15mm) insertion length. Stainless steel body and process connection. Transistor PNP/NPN alarm outputs to IO-Link, minimum or maximum fail-safe modes. For media with minimum relative dielectric constant 2.
Use the Siemens SITRANS LCS050 to detect foam, liquids or slurries and change in material type, or manage buildup for simple to troublesome point level applications in general factory, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, and chemical applications. Using the device's IO-Link digital bus with Siemens configuration software, you can quickly set up the switch for challenging applications.
Suitable for water-based liquids with more than 10% water content (alcohols, acids, cleaning agents), slurries, foam, and interfaces for point level, overfill, and dry run protection, The LCS050's compact design makes it suitable for use in small pipes and tight spaces.
- Ultra-compact digital switch with 0.59" (15mm) insertion length for point level detection in constricted spaces, water-based liquids, slurries, and foam
- Chemically resistant PEEK probe good for operating temperatures -4° to 212° F (-20° to 100° C); Suitable for sterilization-in-place (SIP) at 275° F (135° C) for up to an hour
- 316L stainless steel and polycarbonate body, 316L stainless steel process connection
- Works in vibrating environments, like agitated tanks, up to 5g
- Highly visible 360° status indication
- M12 connector for easy installation, no adjustment or calibration required
- Choice of 1/2", 3/4" or 1" NPT process connections
- Low maintenance with no moving parts
- IO-Link communication for configuration, commissioning, full diagnostics, and advanced monitoring
|Point or Continuous Level||Point|
|Level Media||Liquid, Slurry, Interface|
|Measuring Range||0.59" Minimum|
|Wetted Materials||PEEK, FKM, 316L Stainless Steel|
To build your complete part number, make a selection from each table section below. Your completed model and its price will appear in the Results section. If you don't see the options you need, call us.
|Please complete your model selections.|