The SITRANS FC330 is digital Coriolis flowmeter that combines the compact SITRANS FCS300 sensor with a high performance SITRANS FCT030 transmitter. It provides multiparameter measurements, local interface, and the option for remote transmitter installation. The FC330 is available in ½” to 6” sizes.
The FC330 combines a compact FCS300 flow sensors that’s great for installations in skids and small spaces, and the SITRANS FCT030 transmitter that delivers true multi-parameter measurements with enhanced efficiency, security, and simplicity. The transmitter’s modular design allows for remote installations. The transmitter also comes with a with a user-configurable graphical display and SensorFlash, a micro SD card for configuration backup, firmware update and data storage.
The compact size of the SITRANS FCS300 sensors simplifies installation and replacement, and also allows you to optimize your plant layout by fitting multiple units into tight spaces. Its robust frame and housing guarantee superior resistance to external vibrations, creating an ideal measurement environment with no twisting. The sensor design minimizes pressure loss and allows for a significantly higher mass flow rate through the meter.
- Available sizes: ½” to 6”
- Accuracy: ±0.1 % or ±0.2 %
- Repeatability: ±0.05 %
- Flow range: 17,600 lb/h to 1,895,975 lb/h
- Pressure rating: 1,450 PSI
- High turndown ratio of greater than 100:1
- Communication: Profibus DP/PA, Modbus RS485, HART
- Up to 4 channels combining analog, relay or digital outputs and binary input
- Available in standard and hygienic (EHEDG) configurations
- Hazardous approvals: ATEX, IECEx, cCSAus
- Self-draining tubes built to resist fluid and solid residue
- Aerated flow filtering, high-speed datalogging, advanced diagnostics, dosing and fraction
- Fully rotatable pedestal (0 - 180°) featuring a simple one-bolt release clamp for easy access from all sides
- High-performance design that meets NACE-MR 175 standards
- Stable zero point