The FC310 is a space-saving flowmeter that consists of a SITRANS FCS300 sensor and a SITRANS FCT010 transmitter. It features a streamlined installation with standard connections and wiring and easy integration into your existing or new control system. It’s available in ½” to 6” sizes.
The SITRANS FC310 features a compact design that lets you fit more meters into less space and reduce skid size without compromising performance. The FC310 flowmeter system combines a compact SITRANS FCT310 transmitter and SITRANS FCS300 sensor in one reliable package that offers 0.1% accuracy. The transmitter offers continuous process and metering diagnostics and is intrinsically safe for installations in hazardous environments.
The flowmeter comes with standard connections and wiring, which cut down on installation time. It can be easily incorporated into skids, multifunctional prepared assemblies as a new installation or drop-in replacement.
The FC310 flowmeter uses multidrop-addressable Modbus RTU RS485 communication protocol that's easy to program and diagnose. Its fully configurable byte order supports all PLC types with no additional ordering options necessary.
- Available sizes: ½” to 6”
- Accuracy: ±0.1 % or ±0.2 %
- Repeatability: ±0.05 %
- Flow range: 17,600 lb/h to 1,895,975 lb/h
- Pressure rating: 1,450 PSI
- Modbus RTU RS485 communication
- True multiparameter measurements: mass flow, volume flow, density, and temperature
- One-time PLC configuration for new installations and no individual programming for additional meters
- Byte-wise data formatting allows for standardization to all existing PLC data requirements
- Available in standard and hygienic (EHEDG) configurations
- Hazardous approvals: ATEX, IECEx, cCSAus