Electropneumatic valve positioner to control the process valve or damper position of pneumatic linear or part-turn actuators. Available blind or with local digital display and gauge block. 101.5 PSIG supply pressure max. 0.12" to 5.12" (3 to 130mm) range of stroke for linear actuators, 10° to 100° angle of rotation range for part-turn actuators. Good for temperatures -4° to 176° F (-20° to 80° C). HART communications optional.
Siemens' SIPART PS100 electropneumatic valve positioners are built for ease of use and durability. The large display shows you device status at a glance, and four-button operation lets you choose parameters that suit your application, including precise control, on/off operation, booster and other applications.
The PS100 positioners feature a vibration-resistant, non-contacting sensor to detect valve position at all times. They also come with aluminum enclosure and a corrosion resistant silencer. This design lets the positioner withstand extremely harsh or aggressive environments.
- 0.12" to 5.12" (3 to 130mm) range of stroke for linear actuators, 10° to 100° angle of rotation
- Air throughput: Inlet to actuator: 9,8 m³/h (5.76 SCFM), outlet from actuator: 19,2 m³/h (11.30 SCFM)
- Required air quality per ISO 8573-1: Class 3 solid particulate size and density, pressure dewpoint, and oil content
- 4-20 mA analog input (setpoint), 4-20 mA analog output, plus one digital input/one digital output option, HART 7 communications
- For operating environments -4° to 176° F (-20° to 80° C)
- NEMA 4X/IP66 aluminum or aluminum/polycarbonate enclosures
- Can be operated with compressed air, carbon dioxide, nitrogen, noble gases
- Automatic commissioning (self-adjustment of zero and span) with the press of a button
- ATEX, IECex approvals
To build your complete part number, make a selection from each table section below. Your completed model and its price will appear in the Results section. If you don't see the options you need, call us.
|Please complete your model selections.|