Siemens' Pointek ULS200 is a short-range integrated ultrasonic level transducer and dual switch for point level detection of bulk solids, liquids and slurries in chemical, petrochemical, food, beverage, pharmaceutical, water, and wastewater industry applications. Because there's no buildup on the sensor, it is particularly good with sticky materials.
Alarm setpoints are managed via two pushbuttons and a three-digit LCD display under the lid. The display also shows distance from the transducer face to the material level in your choice of feet or meters. Other operating adjustments include deadbands 1 and 2, relays 1 and 2, relay functions, delays, range limit, failsafe and failsafe timer, speed of response, and blanking distance.
- Integrated switch and sensor for point level detection
- Two switch outputs for high/high, high/low, and low/low level alarms or pump up/pump down control
- 12° Beam Angle
- 0.8 to 16.4 foot measuring range (0.25 to 5 meters) for liquids, 0.8 to 9.8 feet (0.25 to 3 meters) for bulk solids
- IP67/NEMA 6 rated polycarbonate enclosure with PVDF or ETFE transducer
- 2" NPT process connection standard with two 1/2" NPT cable inlets for electronic connection
- CE, CSA, FM Approvals
- Kit includes one printed Quick Start guide and documentation CD-ROM