Stand-alone integrator for use with solids flowmeters. Processes sensor signals for accurate flow rate and totalized weight of bulk solids. Operates with any solids flowmeter with up to two strain gauge load cells or LVDT sensor. Load cell, LVTD sensor, mA input, discrete inputs, relay, mA outputs, totalizer and alarm outputs. Communications via RS-232 (Modbus), RS-485 (for PLC), or SmartLinx modules for PROFIBUS DP, ProfiNet, Modbus TCP/IP, EtherNet/IP or DeviceNet. NEMA 4X/IP65 polycarbonate enclosure.
Siemens' Milltronics SF500 is a full feature integrator for use with solids flowmeters. It operates with any solids flowmeter with up to two strain gauge load cells or LVDT sensor, processes sensor signals for accurate flow rate and totalized weight of bulk solids. It can also provide batching, load out, and alarm functions.
Operating in tandem with two or more solids flowmeters, the SF500 can be used for ratio blending and controlling additives. The PID function can be used for rate control of pre-feeding devices and/or control of additives with two internal PID controllers.
- Capable of rate linearization, auto zero, batch control, multispan operation, dual PID control, moisture compensation, and online calibration, RD500 connectivity, time/date stamping for printing
- Up to 8 multi-spans for application of more than one flow condition and/or material
- Automatic zero and electronic span calibration
- Alarms for rate or diagnostic error
- Multi-point linearizer for high turn down accuracy
- One programmable isolated mA input for PID control
- Five programmable relays, five programmable discrete inputs
- One standard programmable isolated mA output for rate, with up to two additional programmable isolated mA outputs for rate, PID control, or online calibration via optional mA I/O board
- Moisture meter input with optional analog I/O card for calculation of dry weight
- Two remote totalizer contacts
- Three communication ports standard: two RS-232 ports for Siemens Dolphin Plus and Modbus, RS-485 port for connecting to PLC or PC
- Supports SmartLinx modules for industrial communications via PROFIBUS DP, ProfiNet, Modbus TCP/IP, EtherNet/IP or DeviceNet
- CE, CSA, M, RCM, EAC, KCC approvals