Siemens Milltronics RBSS Wheel-Driven Return Belt Speed Sensor
Return belt speed sensor for use with belt scale systems. Bi-directional shaft rotation input of 2 to 450 RPM, outputs 60 pulses per revolution, 45.8 pulses per foot (150.4 pulses/meter) over open collector NPN sinking output. Painted mild steel trailing arm, 5" diameter polyurethane tread sensor wheel. Includes mounting kit.
Siemens Milltronics RBSS is a high-resolution wheel-driven return belt speed sensor that, when used with a Milltronics belt scale system in aggregate belt conveyor applications, provides a speed input to a Milltronics BW500 integrator or Siemens SIWAREX FTC.
The RBSS has a toothed gear, wheel, and training arm assembly that rides along the return belt. The gear and wheel rotate on a shaft fixed to the trailing arm, and an internal magnetic sensor detects the gear rotation and generates a signal proportional to the belt speed. The result feeds to Siemens integrator to determine the rate of the conveyed material.
- Bi-directional wheel rotation input: 2 to 450 RPM
- Outputs 60 pulses per revolution: 45.8 pulses per foot (150.4 pulses per meter) over open collector NPN sinking output
- Compatible with Milltronics BW500 integrator or Siemens SIWAREX FTC
- IP67-rated painted mild steel trailing arm with polyurethane tread sensor wheel
- 4.5-28 VDC power supply
- CE, RCM, EAC, KCC approvals standard, call for intrinsically safe model
|Measuring Range||2 to 450 RPM|