Siemens' Milltronics MFA 4p, when used with compatible motion sensing probes, detects changes in the motion and speed of rotating, reciprocating or conveying equipment. NEMA 4 mild steel or NEMA 4X polycarbonate or 304 stainless steel enclosure. Two SPDT Form C relay outputs.
Siemens' Milltronics MFA 4p motion failure alarm controller is a highly sensitive single setpoint motion sensor system used with Milltronics MSP and XPP probes. Probes are available to suit specific needs, including high temperatures, corrosive, and Class I, II and III installations.
The Milltronics MFA 4p can be used on tail pulley shafts, driven pulleys, motor shaft sensing, belt or drag conveyors, screw conveyor flights, bucket elevators, fans and pumps. It warns of equipment malfunction and signals through contacts to shut down machinery in case of a slowdown or failure.
Its adjustable 0 to 60 second time delay allows the monitored device to accelerate to normal running speed before monitoring begins. The CE approval allows the MFA 4p to consistently meet the needs of the mining aggregate, cement and other primary and secondary industries.
- Up to 4" Gap Between Target and MSP Motion Sensing Probe
- Switch Selectable Overspeed or Underspeed Detection
- Setpoint Adjustment from 2 to 3000 PPM, Dynamic Range 0 to 7200 PPM
- Adjustable Startup Time Delay 0 to 60 SEconds
- Visual Indication of Probe Operation and Relay Status
- General Purpose, Suitable for Most Industrial Applications
- 100-240 VAC Power Supply
- CE, RCM, EAC, KCC, CSA, and FM Approvals
To build your complete part number, make a selection from each table section below. Your completed model and its price will appear in the Results section. If you don't see the options you need, call us.
|Please complete your model selections.|