Siemens HydroRanger 200 Ultrasonic Level Monitor and Controller for Water Applications
Short- to medium-range single or dual point continuous ultrasonic level monitor and controller for up to six pumps with local display, automatic false echo suppression processing, and digital communications. For level control, differential control, and open channel flow monitoring in water applications. Compatible with Echomax transducers ST-H, XPS-10, XPS-15/15F, and XRS-5 at a range of 1 to 50 feet (0.3 to 15 meters), and can be used in environments with temperatures up to 122°F. Requires external programming using handheld programmer or SIMATIC PDM.
Siemens HydroRanger 200 continuous ultrasonic level monitor/controller is designed for use by water authorities, municipal water, and wastewater plants for control, differential control, and open channel flow monitoring. Typical applications include wet wells, flumes or weirs. To program the HydroRanger 200, you'll need an infrared handheld programmer or a PC running Siemens SIMATIC PDM software.
The Siemens HydroRanger 200 is still available, but a newer version has been released. See the Siemens HydroRanger 200 HMI for the latest technology.
- Single or dual point ultrasonic level controller/monitor for liquids in water and wastewater treatment applications
- Outputs: 1 SPST Form A, 2 SPST Form A + 1 SPDT Form C, or 4 SPST Form A + 2 SPDT Form C relays plus 0/4-20 mA
- IP65/NEMA 4X polycarbonate enclosure on wall-mount models, IP54/NEMA 3 polycarbonate enclosure on panel-mount models
- Compatible with Siemens Echomax transducers ST-H, XPS-10, XPS-15/15F, and XRS-5; Add optional submergence shield for protection and to sense flooding or overfill conditions
- Communication using built-in Modbus RTU via RS-485
- Programming using infrared handheld programmer or PC and SIMATIC PDM software
- FM, CSA, UL listed, CE compliant. CSA Class I, Div 2 and Class II, Div 2 optional
|Point or Continuous Level||Continuous|
|Measuring Range||1 to 50 Feet (0.3 to 15 Meters)|
|Wetted Materials||Depends on transducer|