Siemens HydroRanger 200 HMI Ultrasonic Level Monitor and Controller for Water Applications
Short- to medium-range single or dual point continuous ultrasonic level monitor and controller for up to six pumps with local display and front-panel programming, Sonic Intelligence advanced echo processing, and digital communications. For level control, differential control, and open channel flow monitoring in water applications. Compatible with Echomax transducers ST-H, XPS-10, XPS-15/15F, and XRS-5 at a range of 1 to 50 feet (0.3 to 15 meters), and can be used in environments with temperatures up to 122°F. Wall- or panel-mount models. Built-in HMI with local four-button programming, menu-driven parameters, and wizards for key applications. No handheld programmer needed.
Siemens HydroRanger 200 HMI continuous ultrasonic level monitor/controller is designed for use by water authorities, municipal water, and wastewater plants for control, differential control, and open channel flow monitoring. Typical applications include wet wells, flumes or weirs.
Instead of requiring a handheld programmer or SIMATIC PDM, the HydroRanger 200 HMI is programmed using the front-panel pushbuttons, menu-driven parameters, and wizard support for key applications. It is a direct drop-in upgrade for the older Siemens HydroRanger 200, with its multiple relays and 4/20 mA outputs.
- Single or dual point ultrasonic level controller/monitor for liquids in water and wastewater treatment applications
- Six relay outputs (Four SPST Form A + 2 SPDT Form C switch outputs) plus 0/4-20 mA
- IP65/NEMA 4X polycarbonate enclosure on wall-mount models, IP54/NEMA 3 polycarbonate enclosure on panel-mount models
- Compatible with Siemens Echomax transducers ST-H, XPS-10, XPS-15/15F, and XRS-5; Add optional submergence shield for protection and to sense flooding or overfill conditions
- Communication using built-in Modbus RTU via RS-485
- Programming using front-panel LCD and four local pushbuttons, no handheld programmer required
- Removable terminal block for easy wiring
- FM, CSA, UL listed, CE compliant. CSA Class I, Div 2 and Class II, Div 2 optional
Model Selection Guide
Use this table to find the right model for your application. Don't see the option you need? Call a Lesman sales specialist at 800-953-7626.
|HydroRanger 200 HMI Ultrasonic Level Controller||7ML5034-|
|Mounting||4 Button HMI, Wall, Standard Enclosure||4_ _ _ _-|
|4 Button HMI, Panel Mount||6_ _ _ _-|
|Input Voltage||100 to 230 VAC||_A_ _ _-|
|12 to 30 VDC||_B_ _ _-|
|Feature Software||Single Point System, 6 Relays||_ _ A_ _-|
|Dual Point System, 6 Relays||_ _B_ _-|
|SmartLinx Ready (No module)||_ _ _ _0-|
|SmartLinx Profibus DPV0 Module||_ _ _ _2-|
|SmartLinx DeviceNet Module||_ _ _ _3-|
|SmartLinx Profibus DPV1 Module||_ _ _ _4-|
|SmartLinx ProfiNet Module||_ _ _ _5-|
|SmartLinx Ethernet/IP Module||_ _ _ _6-|
|SmartLinx Modbus TCP/IP Module||_ _ _ _7-|
|Approvals||CE, CSA, FM, UL Listed General Purpose
CSA Class I, Div 2, Grps A-D, Class II, DIv 2, Grps F-G, Class III
|_ _ _ _1
_ _ _ _2
|Accessories||Printed English Instruction Manual||A5E36281317|
|Point or Continuous Level||Continuous|
|Measuring Range||1 to 50 Feet (0.3 to 15 Meters)|
|Wetted Materials||Depends on transducer|
To build your complete part number, make a selection from each table section below. Your completed model and its price will appear in the Results section. If you don't see the options you need, call us.
|Please complete your model selections.|