Sensidyne Gilian Gilibrator-2 USB Deluxe Calibration System
Sensidyne’s GILIBRATOR-2® System provides you a convenient and highly automated way to check almost any commercially available air sampling pumps for proper air flow function before they're put into field use.
Sensidyne’s GILIBRATOR-2® System provides you a convenient and highly automated way to check almost any commercially available air sampling pumps for proper air flow function before they're put into field use. The system consists of an electronic GILIBRATOR-2® base that can be used with any of three sizes of wet bubble cells. All cells use a twist-on bayonet design for quick and easy mounting to the base. All are certified for accuracy, traceable to NIST.
Sensidyne recommends calibration of your Gilibrator System at least once a year. The Gilibrator 2's LCD display shows flow, average, and sample number readings, as well as error messages and low battery warnings.
- Control base works with wet flow cells
- True primary flow standard
- Alphanumeric LCD display for continuous flow readings
- Built-in RS232 port for data transmission; DB-25 printer jack
- Battery or AC operation
- Sample readings using Gilibrator 2 Flow Monitoring Software
Model Selection Guide
Use this table to find the right model for your application. Don't see the option you need? Call a Lesman sales specialist at 800-953-7626.
- Kits include: Control base, specified flow cell, DC charger/AC power supply, tubing and soap solution with dispenser in hard shell carry case.
|Description||Click for Price and Availability|
|Gilibrator-2 Deluxe Kit, three flow cells, no printer||801804|
|Gilibrator-2 Low flow kit, 1-25 cc/min||800272|
|Gilibrator-2 Standard flow kit, 20-6000 cc/min||800271|
|Gilibrator-2 High flow kit, 2-30 LPM||800270|