Reliance Eye-Hye SmartLevel is designed for accurate and dependable remote indication of boiler drum water levels. The system is made up of three components: an electrolev column, a control unit and a remote digital indicator.
The control unit's individual modules are self-diagnostic, and work independently of each other to monitor steam and water levels and probe condition.
The remote LED indicator provides visual system status, and can be mounted up to a mile away from the control unit. Red lights indicate steam levels, green lights indicate water levels, and the fixed white light indicates normal water levels per your specific needs. The blue light on the LED alerts you that a blowdown is required, and the corresponding module in the control unit specifies which of the probes is in need of attention.
- Serves pressures from 0 to 3000 PSI
- Remote LED indicator mounted up to one mile away from control unit
- Individual probe modules for each level detected
- Blowdown indication light
- Conductivity probes to suit specific application needs
- Easy retrofit of an existing Eye-Hye system: no modification of probe column or probes and new panel sizes fit existing panel cutouts