Honeywell RAE Systems' MultiRAE Lite multigas monitors, available in pumped and diffused air models, give you the ability to detect and monitor up to six gases. With more than 25 interchangeable sensors, the MultiRAE Lite can test for VOCs, combustibles, and a range of toxic threats, plus monitor sufficient oxygen levels, helping ensure worker safety.
The built-in wireless connection sends real-time threat and alarm data to your control center, to help speed incident response. The large screen shows real-time readings for each sensor plus alarms, and flips automatically (like your cell phone screen) when the monitor is turned, ensuring easy reading from any orientation.
Honeywell RAE Systems' MultiRAE Lite helps you meet the monitoring needs in personal protection and industrial leak detection applications.
- 0-1000 ppm range PID, 1 ppm resolution; Need a broader range with 0.1 ppm resolution? See the RAE Systems MultiRAE
- 25 field-interchangeable sensors, including PID, NDIR, ammonia, chlorine, and formaldehyde, plus extended range ethylene oxide and hydrogen sulfide
- Display readout shows real-time gas concentrations, PID measurement gas and correction factor, STEL, TWA, peak and minimum values
- Visual, audible, and vibratory alarms plus Man Down Alarm
- Integrated wireless data and alarm status transmission via optional built-in RF modem; Compatible with ProRAE Guardian system, EchoView, and ConneXt closed-loop wireless system
- Battery life up to 6 hours with included Alkaline batteries
- Certified as Intrinsically Safe by DoC, ATEX, IECEx, IP-67, IP-65, and CSA
- Fully automated bump testing and calibration with AutoRAE 2