Precision Digital’s ProVu PD7000 temperature meter features a dual-line six-digit display, advanced math functions, function keys, and expansion module.
PD7000’s large 0.6" main display gives you an accurate, precise view of your process. It can be programmed to indicate PV, maximum (peak), minimum (valley), alternating min/max, or one of eight alarm setpoints. The lower display can be configured to display engineering units, legends or turned off. All ProVu programming is done via the front panel and dual-line display. No jumper to set or potentiometers to adjust.
- Replaces the Retired PD750, PD751, and PD752 Temperature Meters
- Type J, K, T, E, R, S, B, N, and C Thermocouples plus Pt100Ω, Pt1000Ω, Ni120Ω, and Cu10Ω RTDs; Modbus PV (Slave) Inputs
- Averages up to 10 RTD Sensors
- On-Board Digital Input
- Automatic Cold Junction Compensation
- Dual-Line Six-Digit LED Display, 0.6" and 0.46" Digits Tall
- Programmable Function Keys
- 1/8 DIN, High Impact Plastic Enclosure
- 85-265 VAC or 12/24 VDC Power
- UL, cUL, CE Approvals