Precision Digital's Sabre P PD603 is a low-cost meter for display-only applications. It combines operational simplicity with high-end features, like NEMA 4X front, universal power supply, front panel programming, input current overload protection, and UL Listing and CE marking.
Precision Digital's Sabre P PD603 is the perfect low-cost meter for display-only applications. It combines operational simplicity with high-end features, like NEMA 4X front, universal power supply, front panel programming, input current overload protection, and UL Listing and CE marking.
The PD603 is factory calibrated to accept 0-20, 4-20 mA, 0-5, 1-5, 0-10, and ±10 VDC, and can be scaled with or without applying an input signal for any display range required. Its four-button menu structure is easy to navigate because the only selections are input, decimal point location and scaling values. There are no jumpers or switches to configure and there is no need to ever open the case.
- 0-20, 4-20 mA, 0-5, 1-5, 0-10, ±10 VDC Inputs with Input Current Overload Protection
- 1/8 DIN Shallow Depth Case (3.6" Behind Panel), NEMA 4X, IP65 Front
- 4 Digit Display, 0.56" (14 mm) Tall Red LEDs with Min/Max Display
- Easy Front Panel Programming, Scale without a Signal Source, Calibrate with a Signal Source
- Universal Power Supply 85-265 VAC, 12-36 VDC/12-24 VAC Power Optional
- 24 VDC @ 200 mA Transmitter Supply Option
- Replaces Retired Precision Digital Model PD602
Model Selection Guide
Use this table to find the right model for your application. Don't see the option you need? Call a Lesman sales specialist at 800-953-7626
|PD603 1/8 DIN Sabre P Low Cost Digital Process Indicator|
|PD603 Process Meter, 85-265 VAC Power, No Output
PD603 Process Meter, 85-265 VAC Power, 24 VDC Output
PD603 Process Meter, 12-36 VDC Power, No Output
|NEMA 4X Enclosure for One Unit||PDA2407|
|Cutout Size||1/8 DIN|
To build your complete part number, make a selection from each table section below. Your completed model and its price will appear in the Results section. If you don't see the options you need, call us.
|Please complete your model selections.|