Precision Digital’s Helios PD2-6001 is a large display meter that reads level in feet and inches to the nearest eight or sixteenth of an inch. The dual line display can be read up to 100 feet away with the lower line showing a tag or volume, even from non-linear tanks such as round horizontal ones.
The PD2-6001 makes a great outdoor tank side indicator because the display can be read in direct sunlight and it will operate in temperatures -40° to 150°F. The PD2-6001 is AC or DC powered with optional 4-20 mA output and four relays that can be used for alarming or control applications, including pump alternation control.
The Helios comes with MeterView Pro programming software that connects to your PC with a standard USB cable provided with each instrument.
- 4-20 mA current, 0-10 V voltage inputs
- Large 1.8" SunBright, dual line, 6 digit, LED display
- 32-point, square root, or exponential linearization
- RS-485 Modbus serial communications
- Isolated 24 VDC transmitter power supply
- Four relays and 4-20 mA output optional
- NEMA 4X/IP 65 rated enclosure for outdoor applications
- Universal 85-265 VAC or 12-24 VDC power options