Precision Digital’s Helios PD2-6000 is a super large display process meter with dual line display and a screen that can be read up to 100 feet away, even in bright sunlight. It displays six full digits from any transmitter and provides up to 200 mA of 24 VDC power to field instruments.
The PD2-6000 is AC or DC powered with optional 4-20 mA output and four relays that can be used for alarming or control applications, including pump alternation control. Its NEMA 4X enclosure and wide operating temperature range (-40 to 150° F) make the Helios process meter suitable for outdoor applications.
The Helios comes with MeterView Pro programming software that connects to your PC with a standard USB cable provided with each instrument.
- 4-20 mA current input, 0-10 V voltage inputs
- Large 1.8" SunBright, dual line, 6 digit, LED display
- 32-point, square root, or exponential linearization
- Four relays and isolated retransmit 4-20 mA output optional
- Tare function
- RS-485 Modbus serial communications
- NEMA 4X/IP 65 rated enclosure for outdoor applications
- Universal 85-265 VAC or 12-24 VDC power options
- Overall Dimensions: 10.63" W x 12.59" H x 4.77" D
Model Selection Guide
Use this table to find the right model for your application. Don't see the option you need? Call a Lesman sales specialist at 800-953-7626
|PD2-6000 Helios Process Meter
|Helios Process Meter, No Options, 85–265 VAC||PD2-6000-6H0|
|Helios Process Meter, 4 Relays, 4–20 mA Outputs, 85–265 VAC||PD2-6000-6H7|
|Helios Process Meter, No Options, 12–24 VDC||PD2-6000-7H0|
|Helios Process Meter, 4 Relays, 4–20 mA Outputs, 12–24 VDC||PD2-6000-7H7|