Custom Panels and Enclosures to Meet Your Application Needs
Through our relationship with Kele, Lesman and A-Tech can offer our customers panels and enclosures with quick delivery.
If you have existing panels and need parts, or want to build your own panel, shop our Enclosures and Accessories section. Popular brands (Hoffman, Stahlin, Idec, Banner, and Functional Devices) and common configurations are available now.
Don't worry if you don't have the time, staff, or expertise to build your own panel. With more than 30 years experience building quality panels, Kele's UL508A panel shop can build one or hundreds of panels to your exact specification.
- You provide the diagram or panel drawing. (See the form below.)
- Engineers review your diagrams for completion and accuracy and give you a delivery estimate and price.
- Experienced technicians build your panel and run a 35-point quality assurance inspection on each panel before it ships to you.
- Panels ship directly to your site.
- Normal deliveries in as little as three weeks. Expedites available.
Panels as unique as your application
Kele's experienced technicians can build:
- Enclosures to meet UL698A (panels with intrinsic safety barriers), NNNY (for use in Class I and Class II hazardous locations), and UL508A (for industrial control)
- Panels for monitoring and operational control of your process, complete with HMI, PLC, and sensors
- Instrumentation panels for use in harsh environments
- Clean room enclosures suitable for use in pharmaceutical applications
- Enclosures to protect electrical or electronic equipment from dust, debris, or accidental contact
- Power distribution panels with circuit breakers, fuses, and other electrical safety devices
- Safety enclosures to protect electrical and electronic equipment from flash arc, explosion, or other hazards
Need a custom panel?
Tell us about your project and Kele's panel shop technicians will help build the right panel or enclosure for your application.